The Faculty of Economics in Ajailat was established in 1992 and is therefore the first Faculty specialized in teaching administrative and financial sciences at Zawia University. As it graduates cadres specialized in the field of administrative and financial sciences to meet the needs of the local market in these areas according to several scientific disciplines, including economics, accounting, business administration, data analysis, finance and banking, and political science.
<p>The vision of the faculty is to excel and take the lead in the field of higher education to push the society towards progress and advancement..</p>
The mission of the Faculty is to improve administrative, financial, economic and political sciences and provide the labor market with scientifically and professionally prepared outputs that have the capabilities, skills and ethical values necessary to meet the challenges posed by the modern business environment.
- Preparing and graduating specialized cadres in the field of administrative, financial, economic and political sciences in order to meet the needs of the labour market and contribute to the advancement of society's growth and progress.
- Provide students with the necessary scientific knowledge and skills to develop their ability to adapt to changes in the world of business and make them able to deal with all contemporary problems.
- Providing advisory services in the administrative, financial and economic fields to public and private institutions.
- To carry out research and scientific studies in all different fields with the aim of actively contributing to the development of various scientific knowledge as well as the development of the economies of society and solve its economic problems.
- Organizing and holding scientific seminars, conferences and workshops that will contribute to the enrichment of concerned topics and administrative and financial problems of contemporary society and find appropriate solutions to them.
- Enriching the Library of the Faculty, University and Library of Libya and Arabic world through the contribution of faculty members in the fields of authorship and Arabization in the administrative, financial, economic and political disciplines.